Paint Stripping Panels/Tape

Awhile back, I had an apartment renovated and the contractor had to strip paint from the doorframes. Instead of using a heat gun, he had these things that looked like about 1 foot square paper/plastic panels that had paint stripping solution on one side. He covered the frame completely with these panels and left it on for a day or two.
I'm sure these don't completely remove the paint but I sure would like to buy these and use this method for my current place to get at least partway there. I have not been able to find these via the net and am not sure what they are even called. Does anyone know what these are called so I can find them on the Net or in stores?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.