Paint Stripping Panels/Tape

Awhile back, I had an apartment renovated and the contractor had to strip paint from the doorframes. Instead of using a heat gun, he had these things that looked like about 1 foot square paper/plastic panels that had paint stripping solution on one side. He covered the frame completely with these panels and left it on for a day or two.

I'm sure these don't completely remove the paint but I sure would like to buy these and use this method for my current place to get at least partway there. I have not been able to find these via the net and am not sure what they are even called. Does anyone know what these are called so I can find them on the Net or in stores?

Thanks!

Reply to
Carcharias