A few days ago a home exploded not far from where I live.
I just read the result of the investigations into that
FREMONT A 65-year-old Fremont man remained in a San Jose hospital Monday
after suffering second-degree burns to his face and arms when his family's
Warm Springs home exploded and burned over the weekend.
As Charles Stacker Sr. lay sedated in an intensive care unit at Valley Medical
Center, Fremont fire investigators with the help of agents from the Bureau
of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives determined that the Saturday
night explosion was caused by an unlikely ignition source static electricity
from Stacker's body.
According to investigators, a leaking propane tank had filled the garage of
the Stacker home on Camphor Avenue with gas that was ignited when Stacker
entered the garage to check on a hissing noise.
| Malcolm Hoar "The more I practice, the luckier I get". |
Click to see the full signature.