OT: The Day After ...

Twas the day after Christmas it's rained all day long the roads are all soggy and so is our yard.

We turned on the news and we watched all the stories main streets turn to rivers and skies are still stormy.

It's the end of December but feels like it's Spring with thunder and lightening and flash flood warnings!

In-tell-i-cast radar keeps showing bright green but off to our west they've got snow, ice, and sleet!

Be *SAFE* are the tidings I have on my mind for all who are caught in this weather combined.

Reply to
Muggles

The reindeer are all sleeping snug in their beds with visions of a drunk naked Santa Screwing with their heads....

Reply to
Paintedcow