OT: Stanford engineers design a robotic gripper for cleaning up space debris

Fascinating, gecko adhesive inspired, space-junk grabber. Be sure to watch the video.
Stanford engineers design a robotic gripper for cleaning up space debris
http://news.stanford.edu/2017/06/28/engineers-design-robotic-gripper-cleaning-space-debris/
Stormin' Norman posted for all of us...

They can test it my house. I'm in space and have a lot of crap to pick up.
--
Tekkie