OT - overcast with almost no wind. Wind and solar not doing much.

Today is a fine example of why we need more than solar and wind.

Wind 1.97% 0.79 GW

Solar 2.59% 1.04 GW

Nuclear seems to have gone up - another reactor back on line? Coal and OCGT going for it. CCGT nearly 55%.

Better not upset the French as we re getting nearly 5% from them at the moment.

So it seems that we need a good generating capacity which does not rely on wind and solar for winter days such as these.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

You mean like the fossil fuels? Nothing wrong with them. Loads left.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

GPs don't know anything.

Reply to