Bill

Reply to
williamwright

On May 24, 2021 at 12:35:51 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.lan:

Seems like a lot of bull.

Reply to
Snit

On May 24, 2021 at 12:57:02 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>:

That is not normal?

Reply to
Snit

Is this why you are still single?

Reply to
Fredxx

Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word. You couldn't be bothered discussing the actual argument, instead you chose to analyse tiny irrelevant mistakes.

When you learn to substitute a word to find the real meaning, and manage to continue the discussion about antibiotics, we'll have come a long way.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

So, does it cause antibiotic resistance in anything else? You'll get there eventually.

You're expectation of precision in usenet posts is a clear sign of OCD. There's no point in the humans in here arguing with OCD morons. Get help.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The jury is out on that one.

You're posts don't exactly show someone of intelligence. Are you even capable of doing an honest day's work?

Reply to
Fredxx

Responding with an insult doesn't negate the fact I stated about you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

T i m repeated the claim a number of times. It was no an unintentional slip.

He is sufficiently fanatical in his outlook, and desperate, the truth no longer matters. He spouts lies so often he cannot recognise the truth.

I have said a number of times that I would be happy or a ban on antibiotics for non-humans. I therefore am wondering if you're missing some point. Perhaps it is you who would have come a long way if you could accept that is my position, rather than seemingly wishing it wasn't.

Reply to
Fredxx

Meanwhile you put forwards the fallacy that you need a good diet. Vitamin supplement companies make a fortune out of people like you. Our bodies are designed to digest whatever is available.

Abuse is when you pick at grammatical errors or someone using the wrong word, and ignore the point of the post.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Except he's only "wrong" if you read his post like a robot. Substitute a different word for virus and re-read, if you're able to think that hard. Or do you have uncontrollable OCD?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Meanwhile eating meat is as bad as racism. What gives you the right to say an animal has less rights than a human? Why not do the same and eat other races of people?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You can believe that as much as you wish. If studies say that children suffering with a vegan diet are likely to be dunces of the class, then I'd rather not take the risk.

You don't have children, nor likely to, so this won't affect you.

It is not abuse to point out a fallacious point that is made many times to further some fanatical crusade that will damage people's health.

The fallacious point was believed initially to be true by the fanatic. Only when he did some homework, rather than regurgitating lies from cult websites, did it dawn on him the whole thing was a lie.

Reply to
Fredxx

No it's not.

By the simple fact we're a higher animal. We understand concepts like consent. Other animals do not.

Most animals have principles where they don't eat their own kind. Humans are no different.

Reply to
Fredxx

He is wrong in every respect.

Yep, still wrong.

The only OCD here is T i m's stuck record.

Reply to
Fredxx

Go take a swim with some hungry adult alligators. Gators don't observe human rights. There are no reciprocity agreements.

Reply to
Buck Fiden

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:

Commander Kinsey

Unable to interpret sentence.

Well plant based means plants, not animals. What on earth confused you?

Weetabix (warning contains wheat). Coeliacs aren't thick.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

It's insane that anyone should want to eat or think you need what's basically 2nd hand food.

It's not often it happens, not often enough to care anyway.

I assume that one is a joke.

We need to stop catering for the thick and let them die off.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey