OT: "Hanging paper" slang

I was being just a bit sarcastic with the missing payment comment.

On the other hand, at the time of the event, my boss had taken on a legit partner - another licensed pharmacist. The new guy was less ballsy than my boss. Even a single missed payment could have been enough for the car wash guys to want to send a message to the new guy. You don't shoot a guy for missing a payment unless you know there's a backup source for the cash. My boss could be a real prick sometimes. Perhaps they decided to eliminate the PITA knowing that there was a wimp still available to make the payments.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

At the risk of being crude and getting Kill Filtered, perhaps they said, "He's hung and hangs paper" or some variation there of. Or some other play on hung, like "He's going to get hung 'cause he hangs paper" or "he's hanging women and hanging paper." Just trying to help. TD

Reply to
TomyDouglas