OT: Floating across a river using helium balloons?

...where's my notebook...

Reply to
RayL12

But they build more of them.

It isn't common enough in air.

Just ban them completely. Use hydrogen instead, parties would be way more fun.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Hospitals have generators.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They mention Helium in the Bible?

Reply to
Snit

They should have done, since god alledgedly invented it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

How about the Buddhist who asked the hotdog vendor to, 'make him one with everything'.

Reply to
RayL12

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

It flew away!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I'm too drunk to attempt to understand that.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

So when he was locked in a box for a month, he wasn't?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Are you Ronan?

Commander Kinsey

True, but the bible is not generally considered light reading.

Then again, light is mentioned very early on!

Reply to
Snit

At high school I joined a lunchtime club where we made and repaired circuits for other classes to use in experiments. Glue gunning my friends' faces was hilarious.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Has anyone ever figured out an objective way to work out what jokes will make people groan?

Good luck getting every country to do that. Although I guess you just need the ones with the deposits to do it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Snit snipped-for-privacy@gallopinginsanity.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

It's Friday night so you are obviously high as a kite tonight snit. Put the caps back on the bottles and sober up.

Reply to
Conrad

Depends on if that type humor has groan on you.

Pretty much. And if the US were to do it we can at least keep our supplies.

Reply to
Snit

I can imagine your group of friends really stuck together.

Reply to
Snit

Yes. Jesus was a carpenter but his brother was a welder and used argon, nitrogen, other gases.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

When they argon where do they go? Someplace noble I expect.

Reply to
Snit

helium is light enough to escape to space

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher