OT -- filling small oil cans

I found many years ago that oil by the galon like WD-40 is cheaper than small cans of three in one. But, how to get the oil from the galon to the small can?

I took about four inches of surgical tubing, and pressed it onto the end of the squeeze can. Hold the small can with cap up. I took a small pill bottle, and filled it from the big can.

Hold the small can upright, and put the end of the surgical tubing into the small bottle of fluid. As I squeeze the small can, bubbles blew. When I released, fluid came back into the small can.

I'd be squeezing air out, and the fluid stayed in the bottom of the small can. I could refill a small can in a minute or less.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you have the time, whatever works...

Joe

Reply to
Joe

You have waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands.

Reply to
IGot2P