OT: Edger Blade

My apologies for posting this off topic home related comment in this political newsgroup.

Wondering if anyone ever but a saw blade, or any other type of blade, on their power edger? I tried it with an old 10" saw blade thinking it would produce better results and I wasn't impressed. The single straight metal blade does a better job than the saw, especially around curves. It did a decent job on a straight edge, but overall, I'd give it a C+ maybe B-. I saw a tri-blade and will possibly try that. Just an interesting observation.

Reply to
Hawk