OT, A Very Wet Christmas

Here in Waterloo Ontario just a dusting of snow - -2C and a "stiff breeze"

Reply to
clare

Yeah, bleeding people should stay home, too.

.

Imagine the nerve of people taking their sick kids to a pediatrician, talk about a lot of nerve. What next, car accident victims to an emergency room?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Christmas 1987 I was out in the Marshall Islands wearing shorts and T shirt. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Another 2.5 inches this evening

Reply to
clare
[snip]

I do have a couple of UPS units for the more important stuff. Even though these failures were less than an hour each, UPS battery change was too low to be very useful, considering the previous outages.

Also, I get tired of replacing UPS batteries every year or so.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd