one room warmer

Impossible to help you with such limited information.

Reply to
SQLit

What would cause on of my rooms to be warmer than others?

I am using 4 ton Trane central air. AC seems to be working OK.

Should I be checking the duct going to this room?

Temp outside has been around 100 for a couple of weeks (Texas).

Thanks.

Reply to
stevie

There are many possible problems. That room may be getting an extra heat load (windows, lack of insulation in wall or ceiling) some sort of equipment in that room. The ducting may not be properly designed or partly blocked or restricted somehow. And others.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan