Old toilet tank cover

We have an old non-low-flush Rheem-Richmond toilet. Unfortunately, the toilet tank cover was dropped and shattered. Any idea where we can get a replacement cover for this toilet? We really don't like the plastic all inclusive toilet tank covers you can buy at just about any plumbing supply store.

Reply to
balboni

Google is your friend. I did a quick search on 'obsolete toilet tank lids', and came up with several companies that specialize in them.

Etc, etc. There were 1000+ hits.

It's a common problem, been there done that. Sort of the indoors version of matching a mising hubcap.

aem sends....

Reply to
ameijers