O.T. Speed throttling

Does anyone know if Comcast(Xfinity) or youtube throttles the speed?

I did a search for it but I mostly found recommendations to get VPN. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Reply to
AK

Neither of them throttle your speed, with the obvious caveat that Comcast will limit you to the speed of the plan that you've purchased. In addition, the Internet is essentially a shared resource, so you may see some speed variations from time to time.

Are you having a specific problem?

Also, note that alt.online-service.comcast still has folks lurking there.

Reply to
Jim Joyce