New roof jacks in existing asphalt shingle roof

I want to put in roof jacks for a solar heating unit, but my asphalt shingle roof is a practically new dimensional shingle type roof, and I'm afraid I'll get a leak or make an unsightly mess. I've seen home builder shows make it look easy to remove a shingle or two, but I don't understand how they can be replaced, especially above the roof jack.

Reply to
atufft

Then hire an good roofer. Tom

Reply to