Neighbor trespassing my pool

I belive those water motion alarms are inexpensive .Best Suggestion JMHO JW

Reply to
John

to U A top post We dont need web Nannys in here

Reply to
John

Wake up TRENT ,,,,signed release from your burgler ! HHHaaaaa HHAAAAA HAA,,,,,,, surveylance is legal.... I do it..and if it wasnt , I still would..... But I prefer my 22 and chainsaw , .its free food for my Pigs, saves me a ton o money, and my pigs love me. and crime is waaaay down here

Reply to
mark Ransley

yea bullets go up then down, mine are probably in a few roofs. in chgo , but privatly after court the cops were happy, said I made crime go down in my area...I got off free , but they beleived i helped the area

Reply to
mark Ransley

Oh brother... That webtv has warped that pea you use for a brain retardo boy.

Reply to
Liam McGowan
[On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:42:51 -0700, "CBHvac" wrote:]

The first indication of someone who knows what they are doing.

It depends on what city.

The point is that you really don't want to kill anyone. Not for just trespassing. You just want to discourage them. Get their attention. A twelve gauge fired into the dirt will usually accomplish that.

The cops around where I live would always look the other way on something like that. That would be after they helped you reload.

Shit. When I was in high school, my friends and I used to go pool-jumping. It is best done naked with girls.

Reply to
The Other Harry

Am I missing something, or do you have an idea who is doing this?

The word "neighbor" in the subject line leads me to ask this question. Can you go to that neighbor and deal with it directly?

steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler