Neighbor's Window AC Unit Drips on Mine

I can't seal the top of my AC to avoid the above dripping because it has vents I should let open

Reply to
Marilyn

Thank you for your suggestion. I thought about it but I'm afraid that they think I complain too much. Probably I think about doing something else.. like attaching a floating roof on top of my AC ..

Reply to
Marilyn

We solved that when posted 17 years ago.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski