need used dryer heat selector switch

Hi,

The stem of my Whirlpool dryer heat selector rotary switch broke and I need a replacement. The part (686739) is $53+ new--not really worth the investment on this 20 year-old unit.

Is anyone sitting on a junker dryer with a working used switch that they'd like to sell me cheap?

Please send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@njpha.org

Thanks,

DREW.

Reply to
dharris

Or you could buy another dryer like it, and when it broke, you'd likely have a spare switch.

Or it might never break and that would probably be worth the money.

Or the same part might break the next time, definitely a real possiblity.

mm

You drive a '73 Pinto??

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Wow! What a cheap bastard!

Do you put used teeth in your 50 year old body?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Reply to
Bennett Price