need to open philips vacumm cleaner (TCX 642)

trying to service a philips VC (TCX 642). Need to open to clean the motor. Cant find a way in :)

4 screws removed from inside bag location allow case to partially split at hose end *but* it's still firmly attached at the other end........ so.....there *must* be screws at the other (Wheel) end. Any ideas? I have searched all over the damn thing for an hour and cant find any obvious screws. They could be under the power/cord buttons.....but if so how do they come off so you can get at them? Can anyone point me at a parts diagram for this thing?

(note - I'm in oz and local services agents wont touch it cos it's european :( )

Thanks Al

Reply to
scubaal