Need plans for a Dying Room

Now that I bought my death bed, I need plans for a dying room. Anyone got any?

Reply to
half-dead

Get them started on the pyramid first.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I thought we discussed this once already. Use any room in the house except, of course, the living room.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I was hoping to get a reinforce concrete coffin with a cup holder.

Reply to
Leroy Mowry

do you have a hallway with a deadend?

Reply to
bill a

They are free if you're a member of the dielectric union.

Reply to
Terry

i think you win

Reply to
bill a

Oh man I been there, hospital rooms & their beds suck, when you're waiting to die.

put a mirror on the ceiling then watch yourself, practice the die.

when you're weak, you get cold you'll want extra blankets.

no clocks or windows, you don't even want to know if its day or night let alone what time it is or you'll go crazy waiting for the end.

porta potty with cell phone and pizza delivery numbers handy helps.

Oh yea,, scissors, you'll find them real handy while you wait.

Reply to
bumtracks