Need piece of steel for project; source?

YUP! As you suggested, I have no doubt SOMEONE around here would practically give me the piece, it's finding them. Assuming they don't gouge me on the shipping (I want to double check the size B4 ordering) the 13 bucks is well worth it.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Go into any small iron ornamental shop, give the guy $10 and he'll give you what you want.

Reply to
kato

Try checking out local METAL recycling places. You might get it free or very cheap, if you can find what you want.

Bob

Reply to
Bob