Need help with choosing right central air conditioning

If you don get written calculations find an hvac installer that will do them, or you will never know if everything is sized right.

Reply to
m Ransley

I am hoping the installers that gave me the quotes would have done these calculations. They are both certified by Trane Canada. I will have to ask for the numbers.

Reply to
affiliateian

that will do

done

will

You can buy an extended warranty from TRane thru your dealer. 10 yrs p&l is probly around $400.us

Reply to
Kathy