need help finding an LED replacement bulb

On 01/11/2015 06:12 PM, Todd wrote:

Hi All,
Follow up:
Ordered some a couple "BA9s-W4-32-6VAC: Cool White" from Super Bright LEDs and replace both the factory bulbs. The LED replacements are 32 degree and 5000K. They illuminate the work area down by the presser foot better than the originals. Plus the white (not yellow) light is easier on my wife's eyes and she can see better detail.
And, they are cool to the touch. No 2nd degree burns!
Thank you all for helping me with this.
-T
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped

Anne Marie, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but Todd was trampled to death while participating in the violent protests at UC Berkeley earlier this year.
Good luck with your bulbs!
On 04/01/2017 03:55 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

> to death while participating in the violent protests

The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated!
On 04/01/2017 03:44 PM, Anne Marie wrote:

Hi Anne Marie,
Only by shear luck did I see this post. Next time do a "Ping: Todd" in the subject line.
Yes I did. My wife loves them too:
Super Bright LEDs, Inc 314.972.6200 866-590-3533 BA9s-W4-32-6VAC: Cool White LED 1130 sewing machine https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/ba9s-ba7s/ba9s-led-bulb-4-led-ba9s-retrofit-lan/2538/
You will need two.
The original light can give y ou a really nasty burn!
-T
Tulip bulbs?
On 04/03/2017 01:14 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

LED tulip bulbs?
Wow - That looks like a great site, and the prices are reasonable.