Need Advice on Repairing Aluminum Roof Over Bay Window

We had a storm blow through last summer and it (I think) pulled part of the edge of the aluminum roof over our bay window away from the fascia board. The length of the edge in question is about six inches. The remaining edging is still adhered to the fascia board. How can I repair the edging that has been pulled away? I think when we have wind-driven rain, the rain is blown above our ceiling in the kitchen which eventually leaks through a light fixture.

Reply to
google.grps