Need advice on fence inserts

We need privacy inserts on our fence near the pool.

It's a typical 4' high chainlink fence , with 1 1/4" spacing.

It seems exorbitant/expensive online, and neither Lowe's or the Depot seem to carry it. Searching "fence" "inserts" or "slats" returns nothing.

I cannot understand why so many fence-supply websites can't simply specify the width of the inserts!?

I suppose I could get some 2 1/2" wide pieces and slice them in two.

I'm hesitant to order anything from a website where someone could write (in the product description): "Since it is made of aluminum it do not rust very good for fences near the shore since other metal rust quick..." :-/

Reply to
Kalarama

Nevermind.

I was adjusting one of my cheap plastic venetian blinds and, , , , , , ,

*DING*!

Those slats should work perfectly.

Reply to
Kalarama