Need advice: New homesite, low yield well

As I suspected, you've actually already made up your mind that this is what you want and are looking for reasons/excuses to justify that decision. I'd recommend proceeding very slowly. There's a fairly obvious reason the other lots are priced as they are relative to this one it appears.

Just a question--what are you going to be able to do on 5A you couldn't on 3?

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Harry K wrote: ....

Only other thought I would have would be is there any possibility of a joint effort to get Rural District water (or whatever they have as equivalent in OH?)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

One additional thought--have you thought about the possible resale value down the road when/if there does become an issue of the marginal (at best) well goes south? In such an event any possible bargain up front (and more) may easily be lost in a forced "fire sale"...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth