Need adhesive advice

I put a small AC into a sliding casement window. Took the screen out, slid the glass to the left and installed the unit. I made an aluminum screen to fill in the area above the AC. I then made a plexiglas window the same size as the screen. I lined the four sides of the screen with self adhesive magnetic tape. Did the same on the window. It worked beautifully! A good seal. For about 10 minutes. Then the magnetic tape started peeling off. Seems the self adhesive isn't that "self adhesive." What is a good adhesive to use to put the magnetic tape back on the screen frame and the plexiglas? The quicker drying, the better.

Reply to
tomkanpa