need a tile/shower man in Dallas area

I've got a 20+ year old home north of the Dallas Fort Worth airport with a shower problem. It is an all tile shower and the shower lining is leaking. I've had trouble finding anybody that has experience with the these type showers. Can anybody recommend anyone in the area?

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
<tbustamante

You couldn't afford me.

Reply to
Gutless Tile Pro

wrote in news:24Dtb.206855$HS4.1807368@attbi_s01:

I just went through this in the summer. I thought I had a leaky shower pan, but it turned out to be a leaky tile wall, leaks through the grout. I also have a tile shower stall.

I used Hernandez floors & walls (972-919-9700) for the tearout and rebuild. I used a local plumber (Plano) to install the shower pan. I replaced the shower encloseure using Viking Mirror and Glass.

My house is about 20 years old. Over the last several years, the shower had been leaking with out my knowledge. The drywall (yes, drywall was used by the builder) was soaked. Hernandez installed cement board when they re-did the shower.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Solly