My toilet Drips

When I'm in the basement, I can hear the drip, drip, drip of water coming from my toilet into the waste line. I've checked the toilet, and don't really understand what's going on to cause this. The water level doesn't appear high, and it doesn't look like water is flowing into the bowl to cause an overflow.

What gives?

Thanks,

Kyle

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

Unless your flush valve is leaking (dripping water from that little tube), you likely have a leaky ballcock (the flapper).

Reply to
David Efflandt

So does my pecker but it doesn't stop me from using it.

Reply to
Arty in Charge