My panel

The panel in my trailer home is grounded to a water pipe near my water tank but outside is pex line from under ground. Being water in the pipe is it still a ground ? There is a grounded box my pigtail attached to similar as a camper.

Jerry

Jerry Ohio-2

The metal piping on your water system is bonded to the electric panel, which is grounded through the feeder to the trailer, not the other way around

Reply to
RBM

Didn't think of it that way ,thanks !! Jerry

Jerry Ohio-2