My laquered floors need

an uplift. After 15 years and still in excellent condition, it needs a 'make over'...isn't that the terminology used today for the women and some men? The floor still has its so called finish, but where chairs and some furniture had to be used and moved around, there are scuff marks here and there. ..even with the 'bottom protection' that i installed under the legs of such furniture. The floor had been maintained only with vacuuming and damp mopping throught the years.

Reply to
Boothbay

Let's see. If men call an "uplift" a "make over", it may be only in the presence of women or those men are "light in the loafers".

(Clean and polish)

Oren

Is this a hardwood floor? Call a floor sander and tell them you want a "buff and recoat".

Reply to
marson

Is this a hardwood floor? Call a floor sander and tell them you want a "buff and recoat". >>>

Yes, but its the laminated kind and was told that they cannot be sanded. Are you saying 'wax' the floor and then buff? I never heard of applying polyurthane and then buff. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your statement, thanks:)

Reply to
Boothbay