My house is the only one in the neighborhood with icicles - why?

I'll bet you it's not. Have both halves always been owned by the same person? If not, one added insulation and the other didn't. How old is it?

Reply to
micky

Also can vary with sun load. One side sunny, the other not.

Insulation and attic ventilation are big factors but even the temperature in the living space is a factor. Higher temps means more heat to the attic.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Reply to
Leo Isenteze

By using that f***ed site which doesnt make it very obvious to those who don't read it carefully how old most of the posts are.

Reply to
Rod Speed