My Freezer alarm!?!?

Howdy from Montana, My Kenmore Frostless upright deep freezer, model #

253-9280412, serial # WB83216616 was beeping yesterday for the temperature alarm. I pushed the button to turn the beeper off but the alarm button is still flashing. There has been no sign of temperature change and everything is still froozen solid. I have unplugged it to see if I could reset it that way. The left side does get hot in a section for a short time but I am assuming that is the frostless function. I do have it in my "backroom" where it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Could this be the problem? We bought our freezer about a year ago, used, but in excellent condition. It still had the new smell to it. But we did not get an owners manual with it. The person we bought it from was moving and could not find it. How can I get an owners manual to this make and model? Thank you for your time. Have a great summer....Jan Glover
Reply to
montanared

Here's how to get an owner's manual.

Go to Sears.com, click on Parts, type your model number, click Go, click Continue, type "manual" (without the quotes, click Go, and order an owner's manual for about $6.

If you want the manual faster, before you click Check Out, click the link "NEED THE PARTS TODAY?" and type your zip code to see if they have it in stock locally.

Reply to
Abe