Mower Excessive Grass Buildup under Deck

Bad air flow, bad deck design. Trade it for an Exmark.

steve

Reply to
Steve Barker

OK for anyone who is interested in it. I painted the bottom of the deck with EZ Slide from Tractor Supply. Seems to have helped a lot, now only a little buildup on the deck. Seems to have been worth the effort.

Roanin

Reply to
ROANIN

How much does it cost? I have used plain old PAM kitchen spray before with decent results. I only usually have problems in the spring, when even when the grass is dry to the touch, there is so much water in the blades, they still get sticky.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

It was about $13.00/Qt and I still have over half of the quart left.

Roanin

Reply to
ROANIN