Most Horrible Wall Scare

I moved into this house about 2 years ago. The house is around 50 years old. There has always been a hole in the wall next to the bathtub faucet handles. The hole is about 1 1/2 inches. I have always kept duct tape over the hole to protect the wall from water damage. I just decided to fix the hole, so I opened the panel in the closet behind the bathtub, put there to get to the tub plumbing. When I removed that panel I had a most horrible shock. The entire wall cavity is filled with severed penises. There must be at least 50 of them in there. This house has had several owners and was used as a rental for many years too. What should I do?

Reply to
supportourtroops

Lay off the cheap drugs and go back to coffee.

Reply to
Noozer

If they don't interfere with your repair, ignore them.

Reply to
HeyBub

School must be out!

---MIKE---

Reply to
---MIKE---

Gives you more to play with. You are obviously very experienced at that pursuit.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Stick your c*ck in the hole.