mortar mix

I bought a bag of ready made mortar mix containing sand, cement and lime to replace some crumbling mortar on my roof tiles. Will the lime cause corrosion of the spouting?

TIA Andy

Reply to
Andy

No, the lime aids in plasticity and stickyness of the wet product, and it heals microfractures in the set product.

John

Reply to
raven

Where did you hear that? Lead or galvanized jacks?

Reply to
G Henslee