Maytag "Touch Control 500" Range Control Panel

We have this 5 year old glass top range with convection oven. The element of the convection oven burnt out and none of the oven elements work.The digital control panel is not operational, it is blank. There appears to be no resets on the back and everything looks fine. Is there a reset anywhere or a reset mode on the control panel?

Thanks

Reply to
james

The same thing happened to my range, almost exactly (timeframe and everything). With some investigation I found that the control panal's circuit board had a short and fried the connection to the temp sensor for the oven.

Reply to
michael.s.davis

Reply to
james

That is one reason we bought the stove we chose. No electronics. I'm not impressed by all the fancy features that are controlled by circuit boards when all I need is a hot flame. We bought a Bertazzoni

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski