Master Plumber Yellow #5

I did a little plumbing this morning, and took apart some pipes that I put together several years ago with Master Plumber Yellow #5. The label says it is non-hardening and prevents thread corrosion. It apparently really works. The pipes came apart as easy as they went together.

Good stuff. Leak-free joints are easy, and so is changing the plumbing years later. It's good for both plastic and metal threads.

Reply to
Larry Caldwell