LP Smartside Siding

Hello:

Regarding the LP Smartside Paneling by Louisiana-Pacific:

I read that several years back, and even fairly recently, there were many lawsuits regarding their T1-11 type of paneling products. Not too sure why, but think it was due to de-laminationg.

Was wondering what the consensus is here regarding their present day products like "LP Smartside" ?

Have they gotten their act together, fully, by now, or is still a good company to avoid ?

BTW: still trying to learn about T1-11, as I have several panels that need replacement.

Anyone happen to know if any mfg. offers this stuff pre-primed ?

Are there different "quality levels" of ?

Any single mfg generally thought of as to offering the best T1-11 ?

Is 303 the same as T1-11 ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11