Low flow toilet - Is this really a good idea?

Golden Rule in action- he who has the gold makes the rules....

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

The low flush modern toilets never worked as well as the old toilets we used to have. I was very disappointed with the low water performance. I ended up getting pressure flush toilets. Those are the only kind that work as good as the old ones. I'd highly recommend to keep your old one.

Reply to
scorpionleather

You're obviously not thinking of the children.

Science tip of the day:

Burning Hydrogen gas in an Oxygen environment will create "fresh" water. All other water is "used" water.

It's possible that the refreshing drink of chilled Evian you have with your quiche contains at least one molecule of the bladder evacuation from Julius Caeser's death throes - "Et poo, Brutus?"

Reply to
HeyBub

I've had just the opposite experience. My old water wasters used to back up all the time, were constantly dirty, and they took forever to refill. My low flow has NEVER backed up, it's easier to keep clean, and it's practically silent. If I could afford it, I'd swap out my other high flow toilet for a low flow. I have a Toto.