Looking for a plastic switched lampholder

I've got some table lamps with switched white plastic lampholders. They're currently fitted with UK-style bayonet fittings and I want to change them over to US-style Edison-screw type fittings. However, I really need to keep the style of the lampholder the same. I've been looking for white plastic switched lampholders everywhere and can't find them. Here's a pic of what I'm after: http://tinyurl.com/3c2nj . Any suggestions as the where I can get them in So Calif?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.