Linoleum floor curling near tub joint

In one of my bathrooms, the floor is linoleum and where it meets the tub, there is a bead of caulk. It appears that some of the linoleum has lost its adhesion and has started to curl, as the caulk bead has broken some. If I add some type of adhesive to the curling linoleum and lay down a new bead of adhesive caulk, what can I use to provide the necessary pressure so that the linoleum adheres to the floor? The tub length is probably only 4 - 5 feet, and the portion of the linoleum tha tis curling is probably only 1 -2 inches.

Reply to
zjw2112