Light Bulbs leaving black marks on ceiling

replying to Abby, Bob G wrote: So 16 years later you comment. He was right though. Crap in the air floating around.

Reply to
Bob G

Martha Stewart once did.

_______ Lazy Millennials, or too busy earning a buck to clean house.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

replying to Abby, Ariana wrote: I agree the flippant attitude was unneeded.

Reply to
Ariana

replying to Bob G, Ariana wrote: She most likely didn't come across this post until March 2020, as I myself am just coming across it 16 years later. Agreed that he was right, but agreed the condescending attitude does no one any good. What were the instructions right before got start typing a reply? Hmm... "Text of your reply goes here. Be polite and helpful to others."

Reply to
Ariana

Yeah, honesty sucks

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It should have read"

"Text of your reply goes here. Check the date of the posting you are replying to before replying. Don't use home moaners hub to leach off usenet."

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

replying to Abby, Kate Manka wrote: I agree. Uncalled for.

Reply to
Kate Manka

Yeah, people living in filthy conditions don't want to be told about it

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Before answering a 16 year old post with a single word again, please look at the following link:

Fredxx