Light bulb sockets these days.

I put a tiny bit of soap on the threads.

Reply to
Gazoo

Bulbez woks great. I get mine from

$4.00 and they DO NOT charge shipping. Get store.

Ed

Reply to
Dr. Edmund M. Hayes

I just ordered some of this BulbEZ stuff also....it's due to arrive this Thursday....apparently, they were out of stock when my order was first placed. Glad to hear that it works great....looking forward to bulbs not sticking.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered some. This is correct - 3.99 and no shipping nor tax. Cool. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

"Then again you have Mexico, which is third world and seems determined to stay that way despite being located smack dab next to the richest nation on earth. Go figure. "

Mexico workers are now being replaced by cheaper workers form china. Go Figure that!

Stretch

Reply to
Stretch