LF Source of replacement rechargable

Batteries for "Kango" 9.6V rechargable battery packs. I know, its cheaper just to buy a new Makita, but due to sentimental reasons, i want this one running. Any battery repair sites? Sales sites? TIA

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Check around your area for the Batteries are us stores that only handle batteries. Some of them will rebuild them if they don't have them.

As for cheaper to buy new, you have to add in the fact that new usually means a better tool and likely a higher voltage battery which will translate to a more powerful tool. If you talk only about the battery with the exact same tool, I believe you will almost always find it cheaper to just replace the batter, as long as the tool does not die next week.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan