Lennox G14 fan limit switch question

I have a Lennox G14 furnace that likes to turn on for about 15 - 30 seconds only, and then shut off. Otherwise it runs like normal, but will do this '15 second' thing almost always after the room has reached it's desired temperature.

I was told to check the fan limit switch. Where is this switch? What do I look for? Are there adjustments that can be made on it?

Thanks.

Clark

Reply to
Clark

Sounds like the switch in your thermostat.

Reply to
cb