Lennox FlexZone

I am getting estimates for a new air handler for my heat pump. One of the contractors suggested a FlexZone to handle the 9° temperature variance between floors during heating season. I am considering it because the air handler itself costs a fortune and I figure if I'm spending that much the system should do what I want. Does anyone have any opinions on the FlexZone? Also, is the PMAC-12 media air cleaner worthwhile?

More questions to follow.

Thanks.

Mike snipped-for-privacy@onuj.com (reverse domain)

Reply to