Knocking Noise From Fridge

Hello. My Kenmore fridge is about a year old. I have recently noticed a knocking noise, from what I believe is the condenser, when the fridge "cycles" on and off. I'll probably call Sears Maintenance but thought I'd check here to see if this might be normal or perhaps there's a DIY fix.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
CK

I'd ignore it until right before the warranty expires.

Reply to
JimL

You better hope so. I had to have Sears repair out 4 times to get my ice maker replaced on the new fridge. Their offical bill was about $128 each time but it was covered by the warranty.

Now, the meat keeper draw has broken. And the replacement arrived broken. AND, the replacement for the replacement had a chunk out of the back edge, but it is usable.

The latest thing is the shelf in the freezer is sagging on one side.

Sears/Kenmore/ElectroLux is now terrible crap.

CK wrote:

Reply to
Stubby

Kenmore. As sloppy as Shears.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Maybe somebody's trying to get out.

Reply to
Abe

Mine's a whirlpool with the Kenmore name on it.

Reply to
JimL