Kitchen Counter top repair

My kitchen countertop has pulled away from the wall slightly. How can i repair the crack?

Reply to
Karen

Polyurethane caulk is my choice. If you are in a cold climate this crack may be due to movement of the wall due to temperature and humidity changes. Unless you use a very compliant material the caulk will tear as the surfaces move seasonally.

RB

Karen wrote:

Reply to
RB