"Kick starting" Beckett oil burner

In order to get my Beckett burner to start on my oil boiler I have to give it a little bit of a kick on the side. I am getting a whole new system in a few days because of the age of everything, but I would like to not have to kick this stupid thing every time 20 minutes before I need hot water.

Is there something I can check or clean off that might be causing the sticking?

Reply to
Jordan